Utilizing the latest technology, this new age progressive lens is manufactured with a progressive design on its back surface. This is achieved by a revolutionary process, where a single point diamond surfaces the lens, which results in much higher precision and greater flexibility when it comes to individual lenses.
- Ease of Adaptation: This well balanced design gives the wearer a higher level of comfort, thus enabling greater ease of adaptation
- Clear and Wide Field of Vision for all Zones: This feature widens the wearer’s field of vision at all zones (near, far and intermediate)
- Sharper Vision: The technology used helps the lens achieve a much higher level of precision and maximum accuracy in terms of power
The higher precision and flexibility achieved translates into remarkable benefits for the wearer.
Wearers can now enjoy an easily adaptable progressive lens that suits every aspect of their lifestyle.
- Balance of Design: Ultra offers the best balance in design, in its near, far and intermediate vision zones, amongst all its competitors.
- Key-Hole Effect: Having the progressive design on the back surface of the lens brings the design closer tothe eyes, thereby widening the field of vision considerably.
- Power Accuracy: The advanced technology implemented in the making of this lens increases the lens’s accuracy level, as the lenses are now being surfaced directly.
Lens Designed in FrancePower Range More Information
|Ultra Progressives||Max Cyl-400||Regular||Short|
|1.50 White & Trainsitions||+600/-800||0.75 to 3.50||0.75 to 3.00|
|1.50 Acclimates||+600/-800||0.75 to 3.50||0.75 to 3.00|
|1.50 Polarised||+600/-400||0.75 to 3.50|
|Poly White & Trainsitions||+600/-1000||0.75 to 3.50||0.75 to 3.00|
|Poly Polarised||+600/-1000||0.75 to 3.50|
|1.60 White & Trainsitions||+600/-1000||0.75 to 3.50||0.75 to 3.00|
|1.67 White & Trainsitions||+800/-1200||0.75 to 3.50|
|1.67 White & Trainsitions||+800/-1000||0.75 to 3.00|